Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Celebrity Impressions by a CF Advertiser

This is a Pann post written by a netizen who claims she works in advertising. She shared a few first impressions of the CF models she's worked with, and the Nate admins featured it on the main page so it got a considerable amount of attention and some guesses (her original post left the names anonymous).

1. Gagman Y

Always funny and bright, as well as respectful and humble. There's not one bad thing to say about Y! The night before the filming, I was so excited to meet him that I couldn't even sleep. Upon meeting him and seeing hi go around and encourage the staff members with a fighting attitude, I could definitely see why Y is the top. What I found a bit surprising is that he becomes very quiet once the cameras turn off. (Yoo Jae Suk)

2. Idol group T

Idol group T is known for their healthy charms. I'm actually not that big of a fan of idol groups but working with them completely changed that around for me. They were all so very hard working. They're a group so they were a bit noisy but... It wasn't anything that made you lose focus, they made everything sound very fun and uplifting. They monitored themselves carefully... and member C in particular was extremely respectful and hard working. The problem was their manager... I got the impression that he considered himself a member of the group and had a very haughty attitude... I reckon that he's got a fun personality once you actually get to know him. (2PM - Chansung)

3. Actress C

She's popular not only in our country but overseas as well. My first impression of her was that she carried herself with pride and class. She monitored herself carefully, and every single cut we shot came out perfectly, proving that she was a true professional. She was, however, extremely full of herself. When the CF company CEO came in, she cocked her head in place of a greeting bow and headed straight back to her styling room, making me wonder what was wrong with her... Her manager even made requests like, "Our nuna is getting tired now. Can you please cut down on the number of pictures you have to take?" Well, we're all here to work, no one's here to rest... Overall, I did not have that great of an impression of her or her manager. (Choi Ji Woo)

4. Actress H

An actress known for her gentle image and beautiful smile. I don't think I've ever seen anyone say they hate H. My most recent filming with her came just after she suffered some pain (?) but she looked confident and bright all throughout the filming. Every single cut earned a "Nice!" from the photographer. She's truly a beautiful actress regardless of the photo. My only con with her is that she's not that great of a poser... Our staff had to teach her some poses on the set T^T.. Hopefully she's improved by now. (Han Hyo Joo)

5. Actress K

This actress is the epitome of beauty. I really can't think of how to describe her as anything other than the best. I remember gasping out loud the first time I saw her because she was just so beautiful... I questioned whether she was truly human, especially since she had gotten married and had a child. Her professionalism on set was just as great as her beauty. The atmosphere was very inviting and friendly, and she was respectful to all of the staff. She truly gave her best to everything asked of her and spoke in a very positive manner! Sa... sarang haeyo, unni ㅠㅠ(Kim Hee Sun)

6. Actress S

I last worked with her about four years ago... It was around the time her popularity was skyrocketing thanks to a particular show. I remember in the interview, she started talking about a competitor's product, making us all go, "What the?" I was also disappointed with how she made it so obvious how she was tired and fatigued about the filming taking over a day to complete. I didn't think she'd last long with an attitude like that so I was surprised to see her later take on leading roles in several dramas. I recently read her interview in another article, and yet again she was praising a competitor's product in an interview about her endorsement product. I guess people don't really change all that much! (Shin Se Kyung)

7. Actress H

She's known for her perfection from head to toe. Even after her marriage, she was still beautiful and charming in person. She exuded a very confident aura all throughout the filming and helped move things along smoothly. Normally, when companies hold off-site events, models aren't required to attend but she always made sure to roll up her sleeves and make appearances, which touched both me and the other staff. (Han Chae Young)

8. Idol group S

It wouldn't be an exaggeration to say this idol group is one of our country's top. They're all so very pretty and bright, it was adorable how they giggled so loudly like little girls. I've often worked with idol models who acted cocky off of their popularity, but S was all right. Overall, they were all bright, mannerly, and full of energy. I even saw them overcome some of the difficult aspects of filming by cheering each other on, saying "eusha eusha!! ^^" Although they're all great models... ah, they are like poison to the graphic designers;;;; Because there are just so many members... and as they are idols with an image to upkeep, there are a lot of things for the editors to do in the post-process photoshopping. (SNSD)

Translations: NB

1 comment:

  1. TOTALLY AGREE!!!!

    "Always funny and bright, as well as respectful and humble. There's not one bad thing to say about Y! The night before the filming, I was so excited to meet him that I couldn't even sleep. Upon meeting him and seeing hi go around and encourage the staff members with a fighting attitude, I could definitely see why Y is the top. What I found a bit surprising is that he becomes very quiet once the cameras turn off. (Yoo Jae Suk)"

    ReplyDelete